La Casa Del Médico
This website is the property of Carmen Fernández Fernández, hereinafter referred to as La Casa del Médico Rural, with CIF/NIF 03843309-D and registered office at C/ Soledad 1, 45480 Urda (Toledo).
The access and the use of the web page of Your La Casa del Médico Rural will be subject to the present general conditions. The use of all the web pages owned by Your La Casa del Médico Rural implies full acceptance by the user of all the General Conditions of Use in force at the time the user accesses them.
Your La Casa del Médico Rural reserves the right to modify these General Conditions of Use at any time.
2. Use of the web page, services and contents
The user is obliged to make correct use of this page, its services and contents, without contravening fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, public order, and the particular conditions of certain services.
Any use for illicit purposes or that violates the rights of La Casa del Médico Rural and its owners or a third party, or that in any way harms the normal operation of the page or any computer equipment or documents of any kind contained therein, is prohibited.
With regard to the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) it is especially forbidden:
- Their reproduction, distribution or modification or any other form of public communication, unless authorisation has been obtained from their legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Eliminate or modify the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of La Casa del Médico Rural or its owners, the digital fingerprints or any other technical means for their recognition.
- Attempt to obtain the contents of the web page by means other than those available to users or the usual ones on the network, provided that the latter do not cause any damage to the web page of La Casa del Médico Rural.
- Sending messages or sending chains of electronic messages that have not been requested or consented to by their recipients. Users or third parties harmed by the receipt of unsolicited messages may notify La Casa del Médico Rural by sending a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Likewise, it is forbidden to use the distribution lists or to make data collected from them available to third parties for the aforementioned activities.
With regard to the site, the user undertakes, in particular, not to transmit or disseminate to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any material which:
- Induces or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs, or public order; or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs, or public order.
- It is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, and may be misleading as to its purpose or the intentions of the communicator.
- Being the intellectual or industrial property of third parties, it is intended to be used without their prior authorisation.
- Violates the business secrets of third parties or infringes the regulations on the secrecy of communications.
- Incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, the system or computer equipment of La Casa del Médico Rural or third parties, or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in said equipment.
- Contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorised by La Casa del Médico Rural.
3. Intellectual and industrial property.
All the contents of the web pages of La Casa del Médico Rural are subject to the regulations on Intellectual and/or Industrial Property. The rights to the contents correspond to La Casa del Médico Rural or to third parties where appropriate. The user will only be able to visualize and obtain a private copy of the contents as long as this copy is exclusively for his personal and private use, being strictly forbidden its use for commercial purposes.
4. Disclaimers and limitations of liability.
La Casa del Médico Rural shall not be responsible for the information, services and/or products offered and/or provided by third parties through the website of La Casa del Médico Rural nor for the content provided by third parties. Your Decade is not responsible for any damage or harm in the software or hardware of the user that is derived from the access to the web page of La Casa del Médico Rural or from the use of information or applications contained in it. La Casa del Médico Rural does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of information or services contained on its website, nor shall it be liable for any direct or indirect damages in connection with the use of the contents of its website. La Casa del Médico Rural does not guarantee that the contents of its website are suitable or available outside Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the web page of La Casa del Médico Rural are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, access to them and their use by users is prohibited, and in the event that this occurs, it will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, who are obliged to comply with the applicable national laws. The use that may be made of the information and contents that appear on the web page of La Casa del Médico Rural and/or access to other web pages of third parties through connections or links that appear on the web page of La Casa del Médico Rural will be carried out under the exclusive responsibility of those who carry out this type of act, and La Casa del Médico Rural will not be responsible in any case for any damage or harm that may derive from such use or activities.
When a person registers on the website of La Casa del Médico Rural their personal data will form part of the automated personal data file created by La Casa del Médico Rural under its own responsibility, for the purpose of maintaining and managing the relationship with the user, as well as information, research, statistics, training and marketing, and carrying out promotional and advertising activities for products, services or activities related to the company. La Casa del Médico Rural undertakes to transfer this personal data only to the entities of its group of companies for the aforementioned purposes. The user gives his consent so that La Casa del Médico Rural can make use of his Internet browsing data in order to send him, from the browser and/or the additional software module, to his internal messaging address, information and publicity from La Casa del Médico Rural.
La Casa del Médico Rural informs users of the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of personal data collected by La Casa del Médico Rural in accordance with Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and other implementing regulations. These rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation may be exercised by the user, and where appropriate, whoever represents the user, by means of a written and signed request addressed to the following address: C/ Soledad 1, 45480 Urda (Toledo). Said request must contain the following information: name and surname of the user, address for notification purposes, photocopy of National Identity Card or Passport, and the request in which the request is made. In the case of representation, this must be proven by means of a reliable document.
If a user subsequently wishes to revoke their consent to receive commercial information by e-mail or by any other similar or equivalent means, they may do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com La Casa del Médico Rural undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them, and will take the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force at any given time. La Casa del Médico Rural informs that it does not carry out checks on the veracity of the data, and will therefore abide, in each case, by the data entered by the user, whether they are truthful or not.
7. Visitor registration
On each access to the La Casa del Médico Rural server, the IP address from which the user navigates will be collected and recorded, as well as the pages visited on La Casa del Médico Rural. This data will be stored in a LOG file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of pages viewed at La Casa del Médico Rural.
The https://lacasadelmedicohrural.com portal provides access to other websites managed and controlled by third parties through different links to facilitate users’ search for information, content and Internet services, without in any case be considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them.
The creation of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the La Casa del Médico Rural portal must be subject to the following conditions:
- Any hyperlink to the La Casa del Médico Rural website will be made to the home page or main pages of the sections it contains.
- The reproduction, under no circumstances, of the services or contents of the La Casa del Médico Rural portal is permitted.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content that is contrary to any third party rights.
- It shall not include any false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the pages of the portal, or about the services or contents of the same.
- No deep-links, IMG or image links or frames may be established with the pages of the paraty.es portal without the prior express authorisation of La Casa del Médico Rural.
- Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to La Casa del Médico Rural.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between La Casa del Médico Rural and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor that La Casa del Médico Rural has authorised the hyperlink or supervised, known, accepted or assumed the services and contents offered on said portal.
La Casa del Médico Rural does not commercialise, nor does it previously control, nor does it make its own the contents, services and information available on these web pages, and is not responsible for them or for the information and statements included in them.
La Casa del Médico Rural is not responsible for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, statements, products and services available or offered on web pages not managed by itself.
La Casa del Médico Rural reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make any modifications it deems appropriate to the website, the services or information offered, the presentation or location of the same and the conditions of access and use of the company’s website. All information received on this website shall be considered to be transferred to La Casa del Médico Rural free of charge. E-mail will not be considered a valid medium for the purposes of submitting complaints. To do so, you should contact the Legal Department of La Casa del Médico Rural, located at C/ Soledad 1, 45480 Urda (Toledo), which will indicate the channels to be followed in each case.
All matters relating to the website of La Casa del Médico Rural are governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.